DSA4 Das Geheimnis des blauen Turms - The Secret of the Blue Tower

Der Plot will es! Diskussionen und Anregungen zu offiziellen und inoffiziellen Abenteuern.
Antworten
gwaedin
Posts in topic: 4
Errungenschaften

Das Geheimnis des blauen Turms - The Secret of the Blue Tower

Ungelesener Beitrag von gwaedin »

Hi Folks!
I apologize for writing in English, but unfortunately I can't speak German; I'm trying my luck below with DeePL.
I'm a DSA player, active in the Italian community since late '80s.
I am now running a campaign with my family (two kids); I bought 5th edition but I would also like to upgrade some 4th edition material I own (in English). In particular I am interested in the introductory adventure:
Das Geheimnis des blauen Turms (The Secret of the Blue Tower)
I bought the module published by FanPro some years ago but only played the other adventure included with my group of friends ( Geisterstunden - Witching Hours); now I just realized my copy has a page missing.
If there's anyone who owns Das Geheimnis des blauen Turms (included in the box Abenteuer Aventurien) who can spare a few minutes to help me, I would be so thankful.
Have a nice day
Luca, from Italy

-----------------------------

Hallo Leute!
Ich entschuldige mich dafür, dass ich auf Englisch schreibe, aber leider kann ich kein Deutsch sprechen.
Ich bin ein DSA-Spieler, aktiv in der italienischen Gemeinschaft seit Ende der 80er Jahre.
Ich leite jetzt eine Kampagne mit meiner Familie (zwei Kinder); ich habe die 5. Edition gekauft, aber ich würde auch gerne einige Materialien der 4. Insbesondere bin ich an dem Einführungsabenteuer interessiert:
Das Geheimnis des blauen Turms (The Secret of the Blue Tower)
Ich habe das von FanPro herausgegebene Modul vor einigen Jahren gekauft, aber nur das andere enthaltene Abenteuer mit meiner Gruppe von Freunden gespielt (Geisterstunden - Witching Hours); jetzt habe ich gerade festgestellt, dass in meiner Kopie eine Seite fehlt.
Wenn es jemanden gibt, der Das Geheimnis des blauen Turms (in der Box Abenteuer Aventurien enthalten) besitzt und ein paar Minuten erübrigen kann, um mir zu helfen, wäre ich sehr dankbar.
Habt einen schönen Tag
Luca, aus Italien

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Grumbrak
Posts in topic: 3
Auszeichnungen

Errungenschaften

Ungelesener Beitrag von Grumbrak »

Welcome here! *a friendly wave to South europe*

As an orcish charakter Grumbrak does not know this adventure. (A friend has it). But maybe we can help you either?

Please feel free to ask, whatever you want. Please consider to put secret infos in "Spoiler" so that players do not read them by accident...

Sincerlys yours, Grumbrak (an old orc living in Tuzak)...

gwaedin
Errungenschaften

Thanks, mighty orcish warrior!
My need is about the map, supposedly present at the centre of my adventure book:
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-12 at 09.44.39.jpeg
and missing; I suspect it's been stolen by a mischievous kobold as the book was on its way to my GMing tower.
If you can PM me the contact details of your friend, I shall ask him for directions.
Enjoy your rest in Tuzak
gwaedin

Grumbrak
Auszeichnungen

Errungenschaften

gwaedin hat geschrieben: 20.08.2021 10:36 Thanks, mighty orcish warrior!
Grumbrak stodded: Ah you try to warm my hearth, but your brain mekes you beleve thinks that are not true. Grumbrak is a (nearly always drunken philosphic orc). Noone knows (simply not Grumrbak himselfe) who and why he found his way to Tuzak. But he loves the food, the maraskan dualsim, and the theory of Rur and Gror and the discus fligth.

gwaedin hat geschrieben: 20.08.2021 10:36 and missing; I suspect it's been stolen by a mischievous kobold as the book was on its way to my GMing tower.
OK, problem is understand, I ask my friend, if he can send my a copy of map. But I'm always very slow so I hope someone else is faster than me.
Until then the bad smelling orc raises his bottle with sake an tries to make regain the feeling of the world rotating like a discus under his feed.... I'm sure Grumbrak will mangage it bevor noon... cheers.

gwaedin
Errungenschaften

Wow, the looks of your avatar are deceiving. Definitely more menacing than a drunken philosopher :ijw:

Grumbrak
Auszeichnungen

Errungenschaften

yeah at least this is a generic picture...

I use search function meanwhile and foound: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12740&p=1094534&hi ... s#p1094534

it seems, that @Demos is /was owner of this adventure. Maybe @Thallion ?

As this is DSA 3 (i guess it was DSA4) but maybe missmatch it with the "black oak"or with "white hill" or so.
So if it is DSA3, my contacts would fail...

Marty mcFly
Posts in topic: 1

Errungenschaften

Ungelesener Beitrag von Marty mcFly »

The adventure "Das Geheimnis des Blauen Turms" was published for DSA3 in the mentioned "Abenteuer Aventurien" Box.
The english version is DSA4 (and has the same cover as the DSA3 anthology "Rückkehr zum Schwarzen Keiler" :P ).
I don't know if they made a new map for the english version, but I can send you a copy of the map from the old german version.

gwaedin
Errungenschaften

Somebody sent me the German version PDF (unfortunately, without the map) and I can confirm that the English printed version I own is identical.
If you could send me the map, that would be great. My email address is: [accountname]@libero.it
Many thanks in advance!
gwaedin (the [accountname] :wink: )

Antworten